9.1 Opening the Record9.1 Opening the Record
Upon notification about aircraft accident / incident , and notification of the investigation team by Director AAIU, AAIU IIC shall open a file and give it a number, which should indicate the occurrence (A: Accident, I: Incident), the serial number and the year of occurrence. E.G.: I 02/1999 (Incident No. 2 occurred in 1999)
- All the record data are to be put in a covering sheet of the report, Report Covering Sheet Form (Form. No. 31-10, appendix 2).
- If the investigation is to be delegated to FSD or Airport Ground Operations, the numbering is to be as point (a) in this paragraph.
- After completing the investigation, all papers, appendices, preliminary and final report, and all pertinent correspondences are to be filed with the same file number.
- Files are to be of carton folders type kept in a special closet.
- A list contains all accident / incident files are to be established and updated for statistical purposes.
- The keys of the cabinet are to be kept with the investigators and secretary ONLY.